LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 11 different countries.
In teams of 17 the Young Adults gain hands on experience in developing micro economic activities as part of a 9-month training period within Life Project Centers. This is followed by 3 months of professional integration.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created 44 programs operating out of 22 Life Project Centers, always close to slum areas in large cities as Manila, Calauan, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Raipur, Chennai, and Kathmandu. LP4Y has no paid staff. Currently there 95 volunteers in Asia working with 600 Young Adults contributing to the development of their country.
PROJECT LEADER ALLIANCE REPORTING AND FINANCES
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale or Service Civique
Possible location : India / Philippines
The different missions of the Project Leader Alliance Reporting and Finances are:
- Aggregation of the accounts of the 15 LP4Y structures and edition of a "consolidated" presentation brochure of the LP4Y organizations (presented at the GA in May 2019),
- Global audit of each of the 15 LP4Y structures
- Audit and implementation of concrete solutions for major projects such as the South Asia development project, and the Mediterranean development project,
- Creation of the "financial" replication model of the Life Project Centers,
- Overall financial reporting to Alliance members,
- Development of partnership relations / long-term financing in coordination with the Alliance communication-fundraising team,
- Training and accompaniment of new LP4Y volunteers
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about finances and project management, having already acquired previous experience in the field. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor and enthusiasm, and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for August 2019.
If you are interested in this mission please upload your application on www.lp4y.org For more information go to www.lp4y.org