Moona is on a mission to revolutionize sleep... through temperature!
Based on medical studies, Moona is a smart system that regulates the temperature of your pillow to improve sleep. By actively regulating the temperature of the head/neck area, Moona helps you fall asleep faster, get more deep sleep and wake up refreshed!
It is composed of a pillow pad, a bedside device and a mobile application.
- Innovative solution to fast-growing market (expected to reach $80Bn by 2022)
- Successfully launched our product on Kickstarter, tripling our goal of $50,000!
- Selected by Business France for CES 2017 and CES 2019
- Part of the HAX startup program in Shenzhen: “the World's First and Largest Hardware Accelerator”
- Check us out on France 5 and M6 (French) or CNET and Sleep Junkies (English)
The founding team:
- Coline Juin (CEO): Centrale Paris, business / technical experience including 3 years at the head of Innovation JCDecaux USA
- David Stoikovitch (CTO): University of Queensland - ESSEC, Google Experience, Developer and Data Analyst
You will join a booming startup at a critical moment: product launch!
After three years of R&D, a successful Kickstarter campaign and a 650k€ seed round in April 2018, we are launching Moona this May.
Delighting our first thousands customers will be absolutely critical to our long-term success.
We are looking for a passionate person to help us successfully launch Moona. The internship revolves around two key missions
- We will start shipping (internationally) the first products this Spring. We are looking for a “people person” to help us answer any questions and concerns the clients may have. This may be by phone, chat, social media or email.
- Being reactive and helpful at answering any customer questions (Facebook, chat, email) is key to growing our sales
- Moona has a great story to tell, and we want you to help us write it !
- Maintain the great relationship with our community of Kickstarter backers and early customers
- Help generate sales thanks to content marketing
- Write articles (SEO, build brand authority), newsletter and other marketing content
We're looking for a passionate Customer Success intern who combines communication skills both in English and French, writing, and with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. To be our voice, we want a creative individual who loves people and working in a startup!
- Fluent in French and English (mandatory)
- You love to write
- You like to help and find solutions for the customers
- You are interested in Sleep and tech
- You like social media and startups
- You want to get involved in a team with big ambition : build a product with a real impact on sleep, iterate fast and have fun.
- You are a fast learner, curious and creative.
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Based in Paris at the Agoranov’ incubator.