Moona is on a mission to revolutionize sleep... through temperature!
Temperature is key to sleep quality. Ever flipped the pillow the cool side when struggling to fall asleep?
Based on medical studies, Moona is a smart system that regulates the temperature of your pillow to improve sleep. By actively regulating the temperature of the head/neck area, Moona helps you fall asleep faster, get more deep sleep and wake up refreshed!
It is composed of a pillow pad, a bedside device and a mobile application.
Using sensors and machine learning, Moona improves over time to maximize its efficiency.
- Innovative solution to fast-growing market (expected to reach $80Bn by 2022)
- Successfully launched our product on Kickstarter, tripling our goal of $50,000!
- Selected by Business France for CES 2017 and CES 2019
- Part of the HAX startup program in Shenzhen: “the World's First and Largest Hardware Accelerator”
- Check us out on France 5 and M6 (French) or CNET and Sleep Junkies (English)
The founding team:
- Coline Juin (CEO): Centrale Paris (P2012), business / technical experience including 3 years at the head of Innovation JCDecaux USA
- David Stoikovitch (CTO): University of Queensland - ESSEC (E15), Google Experience, Developer and Data Analyst
You will join a booming startup at a critical moment: product launch!
After three years of R&D, a successful Kickstarter campaign and a 650k€ seed round in April 2018, we are launching Moona this May. 2019 is a key year for our growth, with :
- Shipping of our products to our backers and first clients
- Launching of Moona on various international channels including Amazon
- Focus 2019 : Online + USA
- Continuous improvement of our product with user and client feedback
As Marketing Director, your mission is to fuel Moona’s growth and develop our brand by putting in place the appropriate channels in terms of acquisition and retention. We are looking for someone who will get highly impregnated by our culture, values, and energy to drive our Marketing strategy. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals and enable to create long-term value.
We are looking for a Marketing expert to oversee all the marketing operations of Moona. Reporting to the founders, the Marketing Director’s mission includes to :
- Manage and Implement the Marketing Plan and Marketing Mix
- Successfully launch the product on our website then on Amazon, optimizing digital channels and leveraging media and word of mouth
- Ensure an open and efficient communication with our community
- Manage marketing budget
- Successfully launch our product on relevant brick and mortar channels
- +2 years of successful experience in a similar environment (Hardware, B2C, Wellness, tech)
- Master acquisition channels : Facebook Ads and Adwords
- Very good written and oral communication skills (ad campaigns, internal communication)
- Fluent in English (Americain) and French
- Previous startup experience
- Self driven, positive, hands-on
- Branding sensibility
- Like selling
Nice to have
- Proficiency with other acquisition channels (SEO, content marketing, etc)
- Negotiation skills (partnerships)
- Salary : according to experience + Shares
- Where : Agoranov (incubateur), 96 bis boulevard Raspail, 75006
- When : asap
You are dynamic, creative, driven and want to join a fast growing startup to fully commit in an exciting and challenging experience to be a key player of its success, learn and improve every day.