Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are in a rapid period of growth so this is an exciting time to be joining the team and be a part of something special. Already well established in Sweden and the UK, we are now looking to launch in the French market. We are looking for Account Executives who can help define, establish and grow Karma with key restaurant, cafe and hotel partners.
Working as a part of a close team, you will own the relationship with clients, bringing them on board as partners. You will be a key figure in their onboarding and support to ultimately ensure that they are getting the best out of the Karma platform.
You are a hunter who loves hooking potential clients and developing strong long-term relationships. Working closely with the international expansion team and sales team, you will be a key player in our growth plan. You are a doer and can maintain forward momentum. Instead of watching opportunities pass you by, we expect you to find new and creative ways to smash sales goals.
You are intensely goal-oriented, have a great deal of self-discipline, and take 100% responsibility for your actions and the results. You are naturally empathetic and genuine towards customers. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to be part of an innovative and fast growing company.
You are also humble and positive. Despite our different backgrounds and skill-sets, we always listen to one another. There’s no room for big egos at Karma!
*6 months internship
*Internship Agreement from the School required
Your role will include:
- Define a roadmap by continuously identifying, developing and driving a portfolio of partner accounts
- Proactively sell and promote our product to potential partner’s by organising appointments and visiting partners onsite
- Take ownership of new customer accounts, ensuring they are engaged with the Karma platform and help them maximise value from the platform
- Working closely with our France General Manager to ensure revenue targets are being met and markets are being maximised to align with the business growth plans
- Managing time against tight deadlines and ambitious goals
Your previous experience
- Previous experience within a similar account management role
- Entrepreneurial outlook to proactively identify and engage with potential partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships on the phone and in person
- Goal orientated with a strong sense of commercial acumen
- Previous experience of working in a high-growth start up environment or similar industry would be a distinct advantage
- Native French speaker or equivalent level
- Good level of English