I:CO, short for I:Collect, is a respected global solutions provider and innovator for collection, reuse and recycling of used clothing and shoes. The scale of I:CO’s worldwide take-back system and logistics network is unique in the textile industry.
We collect in our partner locations around the world, carefully sort the items and either reuse or recycle them ensuring maximum reutilization of these valuable materials. Our product end-of-life service represents a win-win for all involved.
At present, we collect clothing and shoes in more than 60 countries.
To strengthen our French office, we are looking for a Manager Logistics and Sales Administration in Paris. Start March 2019.
This position entails the following tasks:
- Logistics / transport
- Transport planning, prepare quotation and required paperwork for international and domestic shipments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with shipping agents.
- Create analytic reports for projects, shipping matrices...
- Reporting (using Microsoft Office)
- Generate and distribute various operational reports to guide activities of business partners.
- Evaluate and recommend reporting updates, economic performance by identifying areas for improvement
- Invoicing, coding and processing invoice
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
What skills and experience you should have:
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience
· A university degree with a focus on logistics and / or transport
· Fluent command of the English language, both oral and written
· Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially MS Excel.
· Interests in recycling and sustainability
What the company offers:
· A job within a forward-looking, economically and ecologically sound sector
· Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
· A motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere
· Flexible working hours in an start-up environment
· A challenging and forward looking role within a modern company