Sustainable Innovations (SIE) is a High-Tech engineering and business intelligence company that provides advanced innovation management solutions for environmental technologies. We advise and support private and public organizations in numerous sectors (e.g. energy, waste treatment, agriculture) and locations (Europe, North and South America, Asia).
To lead with innovation, an organisation needs a clear understanding of its environment, the potential of its products and the road to achieve success. SIE Marketing Strategy Department accompanies the breakthrough of industrial innovations by analysing the market uptake potential, mapping IP and developing strategies through a robust methodology.
We value initiative, collaboration, accuracy and enthusiasm.
SIE is looking for a B2B Marketing and IP Specialist to carry out projects on impactful and innovative technologies. You will work in an international team under the supervision of the head of Market & Business Strategy towards a common, value-driven
In this role, you will use state-of-the art methodologies, interact with recognised researchers and participate to the advancement of high-end technologies. Your tasks will be:
● Conduct or coordinate Market Analysis, Risk Assessment and Business Planning, specific to our clients’ needs and technologies.
● Manage various projects for which you will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative research, customer behaviour analyses and identification, dialogue with relevant stakeholders, workshops elaboration and facilitation, meetings attendance.
● Elaborate and write reports (e.g. Exploitation Plans and Financial Business Plans).
● Develop Intellectual Property Management strategies and recommendations.
● Coordinate projects’ advancement with internal operational and technical teams
● Take part in product development
● Travel to attend projects' meetings.
We believe diversity is key to building the best team and will provide equal attention to all resumes we receive. In order to be successful in this position, you’ll need:
● Master, MSc, Law, Engineering or Business School diploma
● Experience in technical or industrial environments, be technically minded, curious about new topics and at ease with scientific and technical literature
● Experience in Innovation management and patent mapping
● Solid knowledge of Marketing and business development with, ideally, a first experience in B2B Marketing
● Excellent written and spoken English and French is mandatory. Strong oral and written presentation skills.
● Experience with European projects (H2020)
● Skilled with Microsoft Office Pack. Comfortable with internet tools
● Commitment, rigor and organisational skills will help you thrive in this position, but your main allies will be curiosity and autonomy.
Location: Paris (France)
Salary: According to the profile