Job description - what you will get to do:
- Manage SPEAK courses in Portugal, including creation of courses and allocation of buddies;
- Reply to all enquiries from customers in an expedient manner;
- Ensure customer issues are resolved with an expedient manner;
- Establish best practices through the entire support process;
- Provide customer feedback to the management team;
- Identify opportunities to decrease manual support by improving our content and online product;
- Discover and analyse gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition and work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps;
- Find opportunities to increase customer retention;
- Supervise and manage the Portuguese language learning experience of refugees in Portugal;
- Maintain a reporting/performance tool containing detailed information about the language learning progress of each participant (number of hours, language learning offer and progress).
Main requirements - you should:
This is a great opportunity for you to jump-start your career. You were born for helping other people and love to solve problems! You have good communication and persuasion skills or you want to develop those skills. You are eloquent, well-spoken and convincing. You’re results-oriented, positive, energetic and self-disciplined. You’re smart and ambitious. You do what needs to be done but always try to get the best out of every situation - you know that it takes hard work, dedication and persistence to reach your goals!
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Have a “hands on” approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate with customers verbally and per email;
- Create empathy with customers and shows comprehension and availability for future interaction;
- Be fluent in English and Portuguese (Italian, German, Spanish or French are a plus);
- Be self-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple responsibilities and deadlines;
- Be technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work;
- Be passionate about the three social S’s: social entrepreneurship, social innovation and social impact;
- Have a good sense of humor - and we are not even joking.
To know more go to this link.