Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are looking for a highly talented Marketing & Communications Manager to help build Karma in France. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, multi-award winning impact startup with the mission to make sure food is never wasted.
As our Marketing & Communications Manager France your mission to make sure Karma is the most well known food tech brand within the sustainability sector by the end of 2019.
This includes maintaining and improving Karma’s public image, and to deliver local and nationwide awareness of the company’s business in order to attract new users and retailers to the platform.
You’ll also take full responsibility for all external communications in France, may it be in social media, in press or on a flyer given out in the streets. You’ll be working from our office in Paris and will report directly to the General Manager in France. To help you in your work you have our Senior Marketing Manager working out of our HQ in Sweden.
Read on to learn more about the role, or apply now! Please apply in English.
- Develop and execute campaigns to boost brand and business awareness in France to attract new buyers and sellers
- Work together with the Senior Global Marketing Manager and General Manager France to adapt and implement marketing and PR plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for Karma in France
- Write copy for all initiatives in France, including marketing, sales and internal communication
- Oversee external communication in France to ensure consistency with the brand strategy
- Social Media:
- Update, maintain and grow the company's social media presence with relevant and engaging content
- Partnership marketing
- Help manage restaurant and grocery store partners and execute their communication plans so that they launch with Karma successfully and continue to drive order volume
- Support the PR Manager and field media questions, write press releases and pitch stories to the media
The Ideal Candidate
Your background and previous experience
- Degree in marketing, PR, communications or similar
- 3-4+ years relevant experience, either commercial or agency experience
- Fluent in French and good level in English.
- Excellent French writing skills who enjoys content creation
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus