The Accounting/Finance Team is a transversal team with continuous and direct interactions with several PUR Projet internal and external stakeholders mostly with
- PUR Projet programs management team in direct link with customers
- PUR Projet field project operation teams, in direct link with farmers
- PUR Projet’s steering committee
- PUR Projet’s corporate suppliers (lawyers, accountants, financial auditors, public authorities).
The Accounting/Finance team operates at the crossroads of several strategic topics, including
- global strategy development
- group and operations accounting and proceedings,
- process optimization,
- costs control and profitability
- supporting the PUR Projet growth with appropriate financial and administrative structure
In this context of international growth, PUR Projet is looking for an Accounting and Finance Officer to reinforce the team.
The accounting and finance officer will have the following tasks, under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer and will work in direct contact with a team of 2/3 persons.
Supplier (farmers organizations working with us) & clients accounting
- in direct relation with the PUR Projet operational team, management of the full accounting process (quotation, order, invoice) within our dedicated IT system
- Management of reporting production monthly including sales, costs, provisions, and stocks.
Payment and cashflow management
- expenses control
- payment and bank statement follow up
- cashflow forecasting and reporting
- contribute to the implementation of the controlling system for costs optimisation and profitability management
Support to the closing and consolidation process
- support in the control of accounting standards and procedures common to the Group in connection with the evolution of international regulations, values and information systems of the Group
- be part of the preparation of PUR Projet’ companies annual accounts: set up work files, revise the accounts
- be part of the preparation of group consolidated accounts and the financial audits
- collaborate with third parties (accountants and auditors especially)
Development of new tools and processes for scale-up at international level
We offer :
Opportunity to work in a company with positive social and environnemental impact
International and dynamic working environment
A team working with human values and using collective intelligence
- Student or graduated student from business/management schools or international universities with a specialization in accounting, finance and management control system
- Attracted by SMB / start-up environment, with the ambition to develop a fast-growing international business - “intrapreneurship” spirit
- Willingness to dedicate his/her energy to a unique socio-environmental business experience to contribute the integration of climate change risks into the world economy
- Dynamic, excellent business and relational skills
- Result oriented, rigour and formalization.
- Professional fluency in French and English - Spanish would be an asset
- Location: Paris 75011
- Mobility: the account and finance officer could have the opportunity to travel to other PUR Projet offices