/// MISSION ///
Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that entrepreneurs from around the world can make their ideas a reality? Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where everyday you learn something new and exciting?
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs to growth opportunities. Via our unique software platform, we help corporations, foundations and universities create a bridge between entrepreneurs, their ideas, and the mentors that help guide them. With the help of Bridge mentors, our entrepreneurs create their business plans and gain a better understanding of the viability of their ideas. We've been recognized by awards like Forbes Europe 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows.
We are looking to add a B2B growth engine to our team, working directly with the founders to plan and implement cost-effective solutions to drive our sales. Someone with a proven sales track record within a new product/new market. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced seller to work alongside detail-oriented and passionate sales, marketing and customer experience professionals within a startup environment.
/// ROLES ///
• Generate leads from global corporates, academia, foundations or governmental organizations.
• Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle including prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing deals, ensuring customer needs are met throughout the process.
• Eager to travel for in-person/on-site meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships. Up to 30% travel required.
• Generate strategic relationships to continue to build Bridge for Billions’ brand, with intentions of creating impact
• Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Offer creative solutions for each specific client
• Work closely with Marketing team to develop, establish, and direct supportive channel strategies and programs including demand generation programs for the field sales team, in support of new initiatives and strategies.
/// SKILLS NEEDED ///
• 5+ years of complex projects sales experience; or enterprise SaaS/Technology sales experience in either one of four sectors:
- Corporations & Private Sector
- Academia & Learning Institutions
- Large nonprofits & Foundations
- Governments & International Organizations
• Outstanding consultative selling skills and a successful track record.
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers highly desired.
• Well-versed in using sales softwares.
• Entrepreneurship, incubation programs, VC experience a plus.
• A REAL entrepreneurial spirit and crave a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
• “can do” mentality and a goal-oriented work style.
• Empathy runs in our DNA.
• Great at prioritization and believes in 80/20.
• Tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
• Works with a strong sense of urgency, with objectives regularly exceeded.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills (People like you, listen to you, and trust you!)
• Great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
• Passion for your work, like to continuously learn, and don’t get easily overwhelmed by planning or the task at hand.
• You’re success-driven, passionate, a go-getter, willing to work within a team environment & flexible (remember - we’re a startup).
/// EXPERIENCE ///
Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, Master’s Degree preferred.
Based in Madrid (London, Berlin, Paris, or other European capital negotiable — based on established network)
Native-level English and additional languages a plus, Spanish in particular.
/// WHAT WE OFFER ///
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge, it’s expressed in attitudes and abilities to relate with others.
We are a friendly team that loves to grab lunch together and talk about anything from how the world is doing to what we did over the weekend. Only one rule, no shop talk at the lunch table! Long hours of work, but also lots of fun and beers (or sodas if beer’s not your thing)!
Our selection process gives you a chance to show your abilities, solve cases, get to know the team and ask any questions you have.
Great bonuses for high-performing sales professionals.
Be a leader in an essential part of the company
Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Flexible working hours and optional remote days.
Ready to join?