HELLO from Friends-International (logo)
Stuck in a booooring routine? Up for a challenge? Want to help young people get great jobs?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we need.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• Dynamic and passionate about employment and the development of talent
• You are highly experienced in HR field and understand how labour market works
• You’re skilled in linking with people and creating partnerships
• You know how to create an exciting learning experience in order to prepare someone entering employment
• You have strong experience in team and project management and you enjoy opportunities to support others to grow and develop
We would like to change the way people enter jobs by making the system smoother and quicker. We need someone creative who can work closely with young people and employers in an innovative way that will amplify the numbers of people securing stable employment. You’ll also be working across the board with our teams (HR/Finance/Communications/Social Business etc.) ensuring these activities are supported and run well across all Friends programs and partners.
GOT IT? Then SEND IT! email your CV now firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk more.