We are looking for a 6 months intern as B2B business Support Intern to join our super team in Spain (Valencia) and help us in providing solar energy for rural homes of sub-saharan Africa.
WHO WE ARE
We develop smart hardware and software technologies that allow us to provide electricity to more than 20000 people in Tanzania alone, adding hundreds more every month and we hope to do a lot more with an extra person onboard!
We are also expanding fast our technologies to partners (in over 12 developing countries up to date), and expect to impact millions of people over the next 3 years, across the Globe.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
... who is a fast learner, autonomous and self starter
...at ease to work with an international team
...who is flexible and can adapt in a constant changing tech start-up environment
...who is willing to make positive change in his/her everyday job
...who is a team player and willing to be challenged and learn !
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO
You will be working and reporting directly to the Director of Operations and strongly involved in the structuration of B2B Operations Department. The B2B Operations Department is in charge of the delivery and training of all the Solaris Offgrid products and services to our on site partners. Among some of your responsibilities :
1 - Implementation of best-in class Partners software support system
- Ensure a quality on-going support to our partners is delivered via the implementation of a powerful knowledge base
- Improve the onboarding and training process for new partners and customer experience
- Improve trainings and documentation on how to use the software platform, mobile app and hardware devices. Ensure that it is regularly updated based on the new releases.
- Design and/or improve engaging tutorials (video or other medias) on how to use the products
- Deliver trainings and demo to partners when needed
2 - Support the Director of Operations in the structuration of the Ops Department
- Contribute to lead organizational changes so that coordination and efficiency is enforced across the team.
- Contribute to the structuration or optimization of internal processes especially for the Operations department.
- Change Management : train the internally on new processes in place to improve the overall efficiency and coordination of the team
- Master from a top Engineering or Business School, ideally as a final internship.
- Ideally, a previous internship in a tech start-up or for a IT consulting firm
- Previous successful past experience in teaching or training material writing and designing processes
- Familiarity with Customer support tools such as ZenDesk is a big plus
- Strong writing and speaking communication skills. Proficiency in english is a must.
- French would be a plus.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: based in Valencia, Spain. Our offices is 5 min from the beach and based in an incubator gathering the coolest startups of Valencia, which we think is pretty cool.
- Contract: 6 months internship. Possibility of recruitment as the end of the internship.
- Compensation to be discussed.