We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven and fast-learning digital marketing intern to join our growing team in Valencia, Spain, assisting the Marketing Department to implement creative campaigns.
The role of the Marketing Assistant:
- Design marketing & communication material: brochures, web banners, presentations, etc.
- Oversee the production of marketing content (videos, articles, PR, monthly newsletters, website content management).
- Manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) and maintain a weekly editorial calendar
- Manage company Website including SEO & SEM activities
- Assist with video production, providing external agencies/service providers clear direction ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives and timelines, while being executed flawlessly
- Analyze campaign, event and web/traction marketing results
- Prepare weekly/monthly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Build a deep understanding of the rural electrification sector and its stakeholders through research and networking in order to maintain a forward-looking marketing strategy into the Off-grid / Solar Home System / Pay-As-You-Go Industry.
- B2B marketing campaign experience, SaaS marketing experience and/or Communication experience (PR, blogging/digital or social media) a strong plus
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, not afraid to take initiatives or make proposals and then see them through to completion
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about developing world projects and social business
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture thinking
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Has high proficiency in spoken/written English
- Good notions of French is a plus
Compensation & details:
- Start date: January 2018
- Duration: Internship 6 to 12 months.
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- All business-related expenses paid
About Solaris Offgrid
The legion of entrepreneurs making solar energy more accessible to the over 1 billion people at the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP) deserve the best tools to reach profitability faster. Therefore, Solaris Offgrid helps them build reliable customer traction and great relationships with investors through flexible and last-mile inclusive Paygo solutions such as PaygOps, its Last-Mile Management System. Check out a 4min video where, Ulysses, Designer at Solaris Offgrid, explains his role of designing technologies you are expected to sell, and introduces you to the Solaris Offgrid working philosophy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9wDQjiQmCw