Poi stimulates local economies by certifying and valuing positive behaviors through a unique protocol: The Proof of Impact. This interoperable protocol connects with apps of any type to measure the impact of daily life acts, like consumption, and qualifies them through criteria defined by experts in sustainable development goals (locality, ethics, inclusion, …).
By giving back to people the power to track, understand and be rewarded in community currency for the positive impact of their actions, Poi provides a framework to boost the emergence of a new society capable of responding to today's biggest challenges.
We're looking for a medior (between junior and senior?) fullstack rails/react developer to help support and speed up the development of our APIs and Applications.
We are a tech team of 2-4 part times developers, 1 blockchain developer, 2 react native developers and a fullstack developer.
We need a second fullstack developer to help alleviate the load and speed up the development and help with the bugfix now that we are going live.
- Ruby & Rails (API)
- React / ES6 (Progressive Web App)
- React Native
- Stellar (Blockchain with a Rest API)
- You have the necessary skiills to work with our stack
- Ruby & Rails (API)
- React / ES6 / CSS3
- Basic knowledge for react native would be great but you are not expected to create app with it
- You have an affinity with the blockchain and crypto-currency world, ideally understanding how it works
- Ideally you also know how Solidity works (Ethereum's smart contract language)
- You are motivated and invested in tackling the issues at hand
- You are open to new and cutting edge technologies
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting our CTO and developers in the following tasks:
- Developing new features for our running applications (new API endpoints, new React components...)
- Using blockchain-related APIs in the context of our applications (which means understanding how the blockchain works and more)
- Tracking and fixing bugs while the application is running in a live environment
Localisation : Remote or Paris
Time period : Part-time starting in november