We are looking for a dynamic and proactive intern willing to help us bring Shiftbalance to the next level !
Shiftbalance is a hybrid organization (NGO and Limited Society) working to balance the world.
We are producing content (books, videos, ...) and providing trainings all around the world in order to raise awareness on gender stereotypes. Our work is fun, creative and ambitious. If it looks like you, join us !
We are looking for a full time intern (about 30 hours per week) who can work remotely from any location in the world. We would start with a 3 months internship (October-December 2018) which could be renewed in 2019.
Business Development activities
- Collaborate in the design of the business development strategy
- Identify and contact potential clients, sponsors, donors
- Support in the elaboration of donors proposals
- Collaborate in the design of the communication plan
- Communicate about all the events organized by Shiftbalance / where Shiftbalance is participating
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked in)
- Design images and illustrations for the different events
- Design the weekly newsletter
- Identify journalists, partners for the promotion and dissemination of the book Balance the World (English and French versions)
- Manage Press Relations
- Follow up with workshop participants
- Community Management
- Fast-paced individual
- Extremely organized
- Creative (graphic design would be a plus)
- Fluent in French and English
- Other languages would be a plus (spanish, russian, arabic, urdu, farsi)
- Ability to work remotely in an autonomous way
- Fundraising experience is a plus
- Purpose driven
Remuneration : 500 euros per month + % on the sales to be defined