At MakeSense we believe that to solve the social and environmental issues of our time, everyone in society has a role to play. MakeSense exists to be the catalyst that allows each actor to have a positive impact. We release energy and support all actors in society so that collectively they solve the issues that matter to them.
MakeSense inspires citizens, entrepreneurs and organizations, trains them and engages them in an international community that builds and supports innovative solutions to our societal challenges. Through this community, we identify the most promising solutions that we accelerate through our incubators and facilitate collaborations to scale these solutions.
MakeSense is also an international team of more than 70 full-time staff based in France, Mexico, Senegal, Peru, Lebanon, India and the Philippines. We experiment on a daily basis with new organizational models that put responsibility, autonomy and benevolence at the heart of our interactions. Impact is the fuel of all our actions. We love to learn and share, everywhere and all the time. Like our community, all the challenges we identify turn into solutions built collectively!
Building on makesense science of engagement, you will design and facilitate community programs to accelerate change within organizations
We usually work on internal communities that foster:
- More collaborative ways of working.
- New management practice.
- Sustainable and purpose driven innovation.
- Launch of internal startups.
Community design: collect insights from clients and employees to design engagement paths for your community members. Continuously implement, measure and learn.
Community management: support your community members with learning tools, inspiring contents and positive energy. Design and facilitate collective working or learning experiences (workshop, brainstorming session, return on operating experience...).
Project management: you are always ahead of your team and clients because you anticipate the next phase of your projects, you set plannings, deadlines, follow ups. You have good management skills and you set and measure KPIs. You always keep an eye on strategic development but also bring continued support to the operational team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & committed individual supporting organizations in their pathway towards more purposeful, people-driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative ways of working.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, ideally with experiences in both consulting and community building/management inside companies or communication agency.
- What do we mean by “community building”? Please visit our website to find out : https://communitycraft.makesense.org/.
- You communicate with confidence in front of different kinds of audiences.
- You have strong project management, organizational and coordination skills.
- You have proven experience in building trustful and long lasting relationships with your clients.
- You are impact AND solution-driven.
- You are passionate about empowering and engaging people toward a common goal.
Starting date: available ASAP
Contract & Salary: CDI, depending on level of experience.
We are waiting for your application before September 15th. Of course please send your resume (in French or English) but, we are not motivation letter lovers. So, in order to get to know you better, please answer these 3 questions in French or English please:
- Why should you join makesense?
- Tell us about a community you’ve developed and sustained for a big organization/company.
- “You are impact AND solution driven” please illustrate how with a personal story.
We cannot wait to meet you!