Inspired by a sense of caring and compassion for all the people who work to build a better world, as well as to support the many causes and movements for which they work, The Wellbeing Project is focused on both cultivating a shift in the field of social change toward one that is healthier and more supportive of inner wellbeing, and on catalyzing the development of a new infrastructure to better support everyone working in the field.
Today, once again, our team is growing!
We’re looking for an Analyst to join our team. We are looking for someone to join our team, that has 2-4 years of experience with strategic analysis, working at a project-wide level, and experience with and exposure to senior leaders. We’re looking for someone who has a keen passion for social change, has a deep interest in personal work. We are looking for someone who is a native level English speaker and writer, organized, detail-oriented and can work independently and in a fast paced environment. Someone who is at the same time strongly entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented and collaborative. And someone who enjoys having fun !
We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
• University degree: most likely business, political science or marketing.
• Work experience: 2-4 years working in a strategic or analyst role at a social enterprise, a strategic consulting firm, or similar.
• Creative and strategic: ability to think at a project wide level, see connections between different parts of our work.
• Co-creation and partnership oriented: Able to think creatively and also in a structured way around developing and managing partnerships for the Project. Excited about working in a co-creative way with new partners.
• Structured, dependable and reliable: you are thorough, you can keep deadlines, and you are very well organized (nothing falls throughout the cracks but you are also able to adapt to last minute or unexpected changes/requirements).
• Detail-oriented and thorough: careful not to miss small pieces.
• Good communicator: you are people-oriented and communicating with respect, benevolence, clarity, sensitivity, as well as within the team being able to express your needs when they arise with openness and authenticity.
• You are flexible and like to be in a fast pace and ever changing environment, problem-solving, proactive, responsive and thinking beyond.
• Native or very strong English.
GOOD TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL: French and Spanish. Experience in the social sector.
• Working directly with the Wellbeing Project leadership team on:
• Initiating, participating in and supporting dialogues with potential strategic partners
• Engaging with key partners on an ongoing basis
• Leading and/or collaborating on key strategic initiatives throughout the Project
• Participating and supporting the key fundraising activities of the Project
• Strategic analysis - including working with the Project Coordinator on an impact framework for the Project. project-wide impact framing
• Co-creation Team support
• Advisory Group support
WHAT WE OFFER
• An opportunity to work on a ground-breaking, global project that is a co-creation with leading institutions in the field of social change, and that is already seeing the beginning of an extraordinary movement.
• An innovative, co-creative, entrepreneurial and international working environment.
• A strong culture which is at the core of our organization and the project, as well as a large and diverse Project team that is loving, caring and… pretty awesome people !
• A steep yet friendly learning curve, including building a variety of key relationships in the social change sector worldwide.
• Be a part of a fulfilling and meaningful professional project based on strong values and an opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people touched by the work of social change makers. • You report directly to the Project Lead and Project Co-lead.
• The role could be based in either Madrid or Paris. Both offices have lots of light, organic coffee and flexible hours.
• Practically: Freelance position. Start ASAP, and until 2021. Compensation is appropriate to the social sector and also includes a wellbeing stipend.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the earlier the better! We'll start the selection process on the 31st of Aug.