makesense brings together and supports engaged citizens, passionate entrepreneurs and forward-looking organizations to collectively tackle today’s social and environmental issues.
We help different stakeholders to unlock their potential to create positive impact through customized pathways of engagement. For citizens, we offer ways to learn and take action. For social entrepreneurs, we offer programs to help strengthen their projects. For organizations, we offer programs to innovate and transform their ways of working.
In 7 years, we have supported 2,800 entrepreneurs, 35,000 citizens and 100 organizations.
We are an international team composed of 70+ people based in France, Mexico, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, the Philippines and Peru. We like to think of ourselves as an innovation lab internally as we always experiment with new organizationational and governance models that put autonomy, responsibility and kind heartedness at the heart of everything we do.
Impact is as at the center of our work and we love to continuously learn and share our best practices. We operate transformation programs or seminars for large organizations such as Bouygues Télécom (training program for 800 managers), Orange, AXA, La Ruche qui dit Oui...
We are looking for an experienced professional passionate about supporting organizations in their pathway towards more purposeful, people-driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative ways of working.
**Your role will be hybrid as you will both:
- Have internal responsibility to support makesense employees’ personal and collective empowerment inside a flat, young and fast-changing organization.
- Design and deliver corporate missions to bring makesense culture and tools inside other organizations.
Concretely you will:
**Inside makesense team
- Propose adapted collective and individual trainings/coachings for the team according to the needs (management, feedback, sales...).
- Ensure the implementation of our new distributed and flat governance model with adapted training and facilitation workshops for the team.
- Be an internal facilitator for organizational challenges we will face (leadership, new team structuration)
- Support existing initiatives and initiate new ones aiming at individual and collective well-being and individual balance.
- Design learning program to empower people with innovative postures and ways of working (collective intelligence, non-violent communication, new kinds of leadership and decision process...).
- Design and facilitate collective intelligence workshops and seminars (vision and purpose alignment, innovation, team organization and action plan…).
- Project management: you are always ahead of your team and clients because you anticipate the next phase of your projects, you set plannings, deadlines, follow ups. You always keep an eye on strategic development but also bring continued support to the operational team.
- Client relationship management: you create, develop and sustain long lasting relationships with clients because you can understand their needs, manage and meet their expectations.
Your profile: experienced facilitator or trainer with a consultant mindset
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, ideally with experiences in facilitation, pedagogy and change management. Important: You are fluent in English and French.
- You are a people lover and passionate about empowering employees and reinventing organizations. Frederic Laloux’s book has no secret to you.
- You are trained to new soft and hard skills in order that allow to empower the team (e.g.: collective intelligence, non-violent communication, feedback methods, coaching...).
- You communicate with confidence in front of different kinds of audiences (from Generation Z to C-suite executives).