Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
ABOUT SEEDSTARS MARKETING & GROWTH UNIT:
The mission of Seedstars Marketing & Growth is to increase Seedstars awareness and acquisition in 65+ countries, through Growth Hacking methods and marketing activities. As a central team, we work jointly with the product managers on:
- 100+ events organized throughout the year in 65+ countries in emerging markets
- 5 3-day Regional Summit in Latin America, Africa, MENA, Asia and Africa.
- Seedstars Summit flagship event in Switzerland
- 10 tech entrepreneurs hubs in emerging markets
- Programs & trainings
- The Seedstars group is experiencing at the moment exponential growth so we are looking for a Content Marketing Wizard who will be able to support this growth coming up with creative solutions and embrace the challenge with a resilient and iterative mindset.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The mission of the Content Marketing Manager is to use content marketing as the tool to optimize every day to meet Seedstars Marketing goals. The two main challenges of this position are to be able to create and generate the best content as well as to distribute it to our community in the most effective, KPI-driven way.
The moment to join this position is extremely exciting as the group activities are growing exponentially, creating endless opportunities to create stories, videos, infographics and every kind of content. We are just waiting to find the right person to unleash all the content potential!
- Manage and generate Seedstars content: articles, pictures, videos, infographics, etc… following the strategy of the group
- Generate, edit and share content on social media and on the blog.
- Manage and optimize Seedstars content distribution through social media, website and newsletter
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics on the website through data driven analysis and decisions
KEY OBJECTIVES AND RESULTS (to be used internally)
# of articles published weekly
# CTR in newsletter
# of views per articles
# of organic visits on website
% of interactions on social media
# of followers on social media
% of conversions coming from social media, newsletter, SEO
- Previous relevant experience in content marketing, blog edition, writing, social media is a MUST
- Excellent writing skills in English - a native speaker would be a PLUS
- Being a blogger in the past is a great PLUS
- As a tech/startup/entrepreneurship addict, you read articles and consume content on those topics on a daily basis.
- As a social media expert, you know how to embody a brand on all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- As a digital marketer you know how to spot trending topics and how to find the best keywords
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Distribute your content to 70,000+ community members
- If you have always dreamt of managing your own blog, this will become reality!
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level) and support to achieve your mastery (by participating in our internal Seedstars Academy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please visit our website here: http://jobs.seedstars.com/apply/Cm8X3Ng2aD/Content-Marketing-Manager?source=Jobs+that+Make+Sense