About you: Success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, willing to work within a team environment & flexible (remember - we’re a startup). You have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS/Technology sales experience in either one of three sectors:
- Academia & Learning Institutions
- Corporations & Private Sector
- Governments & International Organizations
You have a successful track record hiring, leading and mentoring early-stage startup teams selling SaaS in the tech space. You are a team player but are self-driven and thrive when operating independently. You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment. You are curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About your role: You’ll write the sales playbook and build out the capabilities that will set Bridge for Billions up for success as we scale. You’ll be a key contributor to our go-to-market strategy and influencer of the product roadmap. As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating revenue through prospecting, pitching and closing as an individual contributor. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced seller to work alongside detail-oriented, passionate sales, marketing and customer experience professionals within an established start-up environment.
We are looking for the very best sales leaders who are looking for their next challenge enabling entrepreneurs to gain access to the training and mentoring necessary to launch their own businesses.
Send us an email with your CV and LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
- Be the Business to Business (B2B) growth engine of Bridge for Billions, working directly with the founders to plan and implement cost-effective solutions to drive our sales.
- Lead by example and set high performance standard for team.
- Set team strategy and drive new business opportunities.
- Generate leads from global corporates, academia or governmental organizations.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle including prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing deals, ensuring customer needs are met throughout the process.
- Creates a culture of success, accountability and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Participates in the definition of an optimal sales force structure
- Owns the staffing and development of the B2B sales organization
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders in the organization including Product, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Participate in key client conversations, as needed.
- Mentor, develop, and support your team in taking the Bridge for Billions offerings to market.
- Build out a formal training program and deliver trainings to new team members.
- Manage sales executives with the goal of hitting both individual and team targets. Remedy any performance issues that arise.
- Work closely with the CEO to define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop, establish, and direct supportive channel strategies and programs including demand generation programs for the field sales team, in support of new initiatives and strategies.
- Travels for in-person/on-site meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- A REAL entrepreneurial spirit and crave a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- At least 5 years of SaaS/software licensing experience.
- At least 10 years of sales management experience in comparable industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong track record of partner program development, implementation and support, including partner management and sales team support.
- Track record of planning and managing at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners highly desired.
- Outstanding consultative selling skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Well-versed in using marketing and sales software applications.
- Native-level English ideally.
- Entrepreneurship, incubation programs, venture capital experience a plus.
- Works with strong sense of urgency, with objectives regularly exceeded.
- A passion for digital technologies and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Empathy and enjoy coordinating teams and understanding other’s point of views and needs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills (People like you, listen to you, and trust you!).
- Great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Additional languages in particular Spanish are a plus.
- Travel: up to 30% of the time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer competitive compensation as well as company stock. For high-performing sales professionals, we also offer spectacular bonuses.
- Base Salary + Commissions paid out Quarterly – Aggressive OTE Numbers
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage
- A dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Learning from and working with talented people
- Great team atmosphere - vibrant, fun, and international environment
- Compensation €25K ~ €100K (base salary + commissions)
- Equity 0.0% – 1%
- Based in Europe (London, Berlin, Paris, Madrid preferred — based on proven established network). The first 1-2 months will be in Madrid.
- If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to our team at Bridge for Billions, submit your resume today!