The IT & CRM Guru will be part of a one-person team, and will be working often with the different teams from euforia.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deciding on the CRM software, platform structure and architecture.
- Running trainings and working closely with all the circles within euforia to ensure the CRM works effectively for all required aspects across the organisation.
- Manage the usage of Google Apps within euforia.
- Optional, depending on interests: providing guidance on which softwares and hardwares are best adapted for euforia’s IT needs.
- 40% work rate for the first two months with a monthly gross salary of CHF 2’000.-.
- 10% work rate afterwards with a monthly gross salary of CHF 500.-.
Value for Swiss based employees. For employees abroad the salary is calculated using the Power Purchasing Parity.ENTRY DATE:
As soon as possibleWORKPLACE
Geneva, Switzerland with the possibility of working from home and a flexible time schedule.