TerraCycle is the world leader in collecting and recycling waste that is traditionally considered non-recyclable. We recycle everything from pens, toothbrushes and crisp bags to cigarette butts and hundreds of other waste streams that would otherwise be sent to landfill or be incinerated. TerraCycle promotes a circular economy and a close-loop approach to waste management. TerraCycle’s global Headquarters is located outside of NYC and operates in 21 countries around the world and partners with many of the top 100 consumer products companies (including P&G, L’Oreal, BIC, Henkel).
TerraCycle creates leading and innovative collection and recycling platforms ranging from our national recycling programs, the Zero Waste Box platform for businesses, city-wide collections up to the set-up of unique supply chains (i.e. our Beach Plastics project in partnership with Head & Shoulders that won the Momentum of Change Award from the UN.
In conjunction with several of the largest and most prominent consumer products companies (CPG) in the world, TerraCycle is now advancing an international initiative on the future of packaging, toward the end of disposable packaging. The “service” is to be launched in early 2019 initially in two major cities, one in Europe (London or Paris) and one in the US (NYC).
We are currently hiring for the initial staff for full-time work at our European headquarters located in West London. This role will report to the VP of Global Business Development (at TerraCycle’s Global HQ) and the GM of Europe (in the West London office).
For more information, see Recent TerraCycle Article Feature - Bloomberg News
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline
- Research and evaluate potential new partners in the CPG world
- Develop client specific presentations
- Secure new business development partnerships for our “service”
- Work with senior team members, including the CEO and VP, Global Business Development, to assist in scheduling, meetings, and business development activities
- Work with new partners on pricing & finalization of contracts
- Coordinate and collaborate with other members of the “service” team to work on various “service” projects as they materialize
- French as a native language, English Fluent
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience in business development / deal negotiation
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment with multiple projects
- Ability to work autonomously and report to a manager in an overseas office
- Attention to detail
- Master’s degree in Business preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Team player
- A creative mind with problem solving skills
- Salary range of 25,000 – 30,000 GBP depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
Start date – ASAP