Who are we?
We are a global non-profit on a mission to unlock the potential of deep-technologies to solve the world's most pressing issues. We bring together a community of actors who believe that science and advanced technology can contribute to shaping a better future.
We accelerate the transfer of breakthrough technologies into real world solutions by
Creating a global actionable network for deep-tech entrepreneurs by facilitating collaboration between entrepreneurs, industry and investors aiming to make breakthrough innovation an everyday reality.
Helping corporates and public authorities to understand the potential of advanced technologies and to help them build collaborations with deep-tech startups.
Providing key knowledge and expertise to researchers and early-stage entrepreneurs.
Since 2011, we source projects creating lasting impact through competitions worldwide, culminating with our Global Challenge, the most exclusive worldwide competition gathering 3,500 deep tech entrepreneurs from 120 countries each year. Over the course of a year, we want to help them find their solutions faster from lab-to-market by highlighting, empowering and connecting them across the globe with the right enablers (larger corporations, investors, incubators and accelerators, experts, mentors…).
In order to do so we organize exclusive events in several countries, our flagship event being the Global Summit when we bring in Paris more than 3,000 science influencers and international leaders to build a better world for tomorrow.
As we want to provide a tailored approach to helping on the ground deep-tech startups, developing ecosystems, and building a worldwide actionable network, we developed Hello Tomorrow Local Hubs in 8 countries.
What are the Local Hubs?
Hello Tomorrow relies on a vibrant worldwide community. Our local presence worldwide is crucial to understanding local challenges, identifying local entrepreneurs, and promoting and connecting them with international innovation networks.
In 2016 we’ve handpicked community builders, the Hello Tomorrow Ambassadors, to develop our local hubs in 7 countries around the world (US, Brazil, Peru, Turkey, Pakistan, India, South Korea).
In each hub we organize events and local startup competitions to promote local entrepreneurs and answer specific local needs:
- Raising awareness for local innovations, talents & expertise.
- Encouraging interdisciplinary collaborations between entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, industries & policy-makers.
- Attracting international talents to local entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Identifying technological solutions for local & global challenges.
In 2018 we are launching 7 new hubs (including Japan and China) and diversifying the activities organized locally. Thanks to our local hubs Hello Tomorrow is becoming the key reference platform for developing, promoting and connecting deep tech projects to international innovation networks.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your day-to-day will look as follows:
- New local hubs on-boarding
Evaluating local hubs application and driving the application process
Onboarding new local teams
- Follow-up, coordination & support
Making sure local hubs activities are aligned with our vision and mission
Maintaining local activities timelines and priorities
Supporting the Ambassadors in their day-to-day (help designing communication material, advising on the event’s programs, supporting the sponsoring & selling strategy…)
Advising Ambassadors on strategic decisions
Ensuring the coordination with the team in Paris
- Ensuring knowledge sharing
Keeping Ambassadors updated on Hello Tomorrow’s activities
Gathering local activities news and content
Boosting the Ambassadors Community by facilitating their interactions
Who are you?
- Passionated for science, technologies, innovation
- Excited by sharing ideas & content
- Very well organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Willing to work independently and to take initiatives
- With a strong willingness to work collaboratively with other team members as well
- Very curious & Open-minded
- With a strong belief in getting things done!
- Demonstrable experience of project management practices and techniques
- Solid fluency in English (very strong English writing skills) & French would be better to interact with other team members
- Fluency in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Experience in event organization is a PLUS
- Experience in developing and driving communities is a PLUS
- Experience in international exposure is a PLUS
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS
What we offer?
- Salary, depending on profile
- Travel opportunities (at least to all the hubs)
- Access to the greatest minds in deep-tech and amazing startups!
- Access to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, where you’ll meet some extremely high movers and shakers in the STEM world
- Relaxed and welcoming team members
- Office environment in the heart of Paris