The Boston Consulting Group is an international management consulting firm, and the global leader of corporate strategy consulting. A pioneer in corporate strategy from 1963, its experience and unique understanding of the rules of the competitive game enable BCG to successfully help the clients define and implement strategies in the most competitive markets.
BCG is engaged with numerous social players. In France, the first steers the Social Entrepreneur Award of the Year. This event aims at promoting talented social entrepreneurs through a national contest with the goal of helping them change scale. The winner wins, among others, a BCG consulting assignment.
Moreover, BCG partners with numerous think tanks (Institut Montaigne, Cercle des économistes, etc.), events (Cité de la Réussite…), and professional associations. These partnerships enable BCG to take part in the City life, but also to meet its clients in informal settings.
You will become an integral part of the marketing team, and report directly to the Marketing Director.
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR AWARD (50%)
Implementation of the call for applications: (From June to September)
- Communicate the call, identify and contact potential applicants
Management of the selection process: (From September to December)
- Organize the various selection committees, liaising directly with the Partners in charge of the Award, and coordinate a team of consultants in charge of selecting applicants’ files
- Listen to the applicants and accompany them throughout the selection process
Management of the communication and of logistic follow-up: (From December to January)
- Ensure the logistic side for the jury (composed of CEOs of companies included in the CAC40 index and of personalities of Social Entrepreneurship), and for the Award ceremony
- Manage press relationships for the event (partnership with Le Parisien, study with Ipsos and CGE), in coordination with BCG’s event marketing and communication service
PARTNERSHIP MANAGEMENT – in support to the Marketing Director (50%)
- Submit proposals about the evolution of the partnership portfolio and the reinforcement of existing partnerships
- Be the preferred contact for the Partners in charge of the various partnerships regarding the logistic, operation, communication and event aspects
- Participate to the creation of contents (reports, studies…) liaising with our partners
- Participate to the various events (Rencontres d’Aix, Cité de la Réussite…)
· Rigor, sense of detail
· Excellent analytic capabilities and ability to summarize
· Good writing and verbal capabilities
· Social sensitivity
· Sense of organization
· Capacity to work in team
· Excellent sense of client service
· Autonomy and sense of initiative
· Sense of confidentiality
· Knowledge of English is appreciated
Bac +4/5 in a big business school / IEP (Political Science Institute)
Taste for social economy, ideas, and partnerships
- Taste for, and skills in interpersonal contact (contact with the applicants, regular exchanges with the BCG Partners and the marketing team, with the press…)