Founded in 2008 by Tristan Lecomte, Pur Projet works with companies to regenerate the ecosystems they depend upon. While empowering local communities to operate long-term socio-environmental projects, we help companies strengthen their supply chains through agroforestry, land restoration and sustainable agricultural practices. As a social business, we are a cost-efficient purpose-driven company, reinvesting profits in the development of innovative sustainable projects, encouraging local entrepreneurial initiatives, preserving our natural capital for a virtuous economy.
· Working with programs managers and directors on insetting programs: design, structure, follow-up and reporting in view of key meetings with clients.
· Developing insetting proposals aligned with PUR Projet commercial strategy, to develop new programs / projects with new or existing clients.
· Bringing forwards proposals to develop and improve PUR Projet’s strategy, communication, knowledge management, business development and continuous improvement.
· Top French or international universities, with business, international development or engineering background.
· Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her experience and energy to a unique socio-environmental business experience focused on climate change, environment and communities.
· Attracted by SMB / start-up environment, with the ambition to develop a fast-growing international business — “intrapreneurship” spirit.
· Dynamic, rigorous, excellent business and relational skills.
· Professional fluency in French and English. A third language would be an asset.
· Previous experiences in consulting, NGOs or similar business would be appreciated.
1. CV & 100 seconds video (selection of 3-6 profiles)
Please share with us your CV or
Linkedin profile and a 100 seconds video to:
The video content is completely free and depends on what you want to share with us. Enjoy yourself!
2. Supply chain case study and meeting with a team leader
You will be contacted to set up a 1 hour and a half meeting (ideally at the office, but via video call if it is easier) with one of PUR Projet’s team leader, to present yourself and the supply chain case study which you will have prepared one week before the meeting. More information will be given after step 1.