Founded in 2008 by Tristan Lecomte, Pur Projet works with companies to regenerate the ecosystems they depend upon. While empowering local communities to operate long-term socio-environmental projects, we help companies strengthen their supply chains through agroforestry, land restoration and sustainable agricultural practices. As a social business, we are a cost-efficient purpose-driven company, reinvesting profits in the development of innovative sustainable projects, encouraging local entrepreneurial initiatives, preserving our natural capital for a virtuous economy.
· Gap year or end-of-studies internship.
· Previous internship experience in a challenging and demanding environment, ideally Marketing/Communication/Branding.
· Interested by agroforestry/agriculture and its technical aspects.
· Professional fluency in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
· Key words: Change Maker, Disruptive, Activist, Professional, Creative, Storyteller, Curious, Autonomous, Engaged, Caring, Honest, Transparent, High Self-Requirement Level.
The media and communication team operates at the crossroads of several strategic activities. Tasks will be precisely defined depending on the candidate’s profile and the current company’s topics among the following scope:
· Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of PUR Projet’s positioning strategy for the coming years.
· Monitor content delivered to our communities and ensure global message coherence.
Creation and Activation
· Manage and execute the creation of multimedia content: graphics, videos, motion designs, field photo/video reportages, pedagogic material…
· Participate in the design of new offers (such as B2C strategies).
· Activate and manage press relationships, including Tristan Lecomte’s media coverage.
· Management of PUR Projet website, blog, CRM, social media.
· SEO and online ecosystem strategy.
1. LinkedIn & 100 seconds video (selection of 3-6 profiles)
Please share with us
your CV or Linkedin profile and a 100 seconds video to:
The video content is completely free and depends on what you want to share with us. Enjoy yourself!
2. Media/Communication deliverable and meeting with a team leaderRecruitment Process
You will be contacted to set up a 1 hour and a half meeting (ideally at the office, but via video call if it is easier) with one of PUR Projet’s team leader, to present yourself and a Media/Communication deliverable/project you made in a previous experience (job, association, hobbies…).
You will also be challenged to create a social media post for PUR Projet in preparation of the meeting. More information will be provided to you before this step.