We are QuizFlip, a small team driven by an education mission: helping unfocused high school and college students to improve their memorization experience, in both foreign language learning and test prep. To do so, we are designing some distraction-free electronic flashcards. This is a short demo video:
We have strong ambitions with the American market over the six upcoming months, and our team is looking for an enthusiastic DIGITAL MARKETING ROCKSTAR who has developed these following aptitudes:
- thirst for knowledge ;
- adaptability with a go-to attitude ;
- execution badass to achieve clear given goals ;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Also, empathic and incisive English-American writing skills combined with a strategic thinking on social media (instagram, snapchat, facebook) are bonus. Having a good sense of humour too :)
** YOUR MISSION **
To make our electronic flashcard the top-of-mind “must-have” learning tool in the US within the next 6 months, both in test prep and language learning sectors. And to help the marketing team succeed in their over 750K USD Kickstarter Campaign on December 2017.
** YOUR OUTCOMES WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS **
#LEAD-GENERATION Collect 10K emails by the end of 2017:
- Plan, execute the best identified online acquisition channels, amongst SEO/SEM, PR, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Design relevant KPIs and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, experiments, conversion tests and assess against goals.
#EVANGELISATION Develop our online presence with very engaged followers:
- 6% rate engagement on Instagram, 3% on Facebook, with an accurate tone and the most relevant content (posts, photos, videos, articles etc) for each social media platform.
- Promote QuizFlip as the new killer product on targeted education/learning blogs and forums.
- Build and maintain high rating on all social media account.
#PRODUCT-MARKETING Optimize user experience and refine it for the US market:
- Create landing pages, brochures, press kits, etc. to promote QuizFlip (design to fit target markets)
- In collaboration with the product team, design and run UX and quantitative prototype tests with potentially relevant communities (SAT prep students, language learners of all ages, kids, etc.)
** PRACTICAL INFOS **
- When do we start ? As soon as possible !
- Where do we work ? At a human-centered co-working space (Rue du Caire - Paris, 2nd arrondissement).
- Compensation ? To be discussed, according to your profile and experience.