Sparknews is a social Startup created in 2012 by Ashoka Fellow Christian de Boisredon. Our mission is to amplify the impact of social and environmental innovations around the world, partnering with leading media outlets, social entrepreneurs and the corporate world.
3 main activities:
SHARING these solutions during conferences and forums and with the widest audience possible via large scale media operations, including:
ASSISTING companies in their social innovation strategy – for example through conferences, consultancy missions, seminars, dedicated projects and our Positive Innovation Club (gathering top management of CAC40 companies and SMEs).
What you will do
- Be in direct communication with the media partners/editors-in-chief
- Assist in preparing and delivering a new collaborative media operation : prospecting titles, managing the content with the editorial team, managing specific needs, complex documents and databases etc.
- Coordinate related events around news operations: seminars, forums, workshops etc.
- Assist the team in developing digital strategies for media operations
Qualities and skills required
- work independently and have strong social skills
- fluent in at least two of: French/English/Spanish and/or other languages (Chinese,
Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi etc.) are appreciated but not mandatory
- be interested in the media sector and digital challenges faced by the media
- be dynamic, rigorous and proactive, curious and interested in social innovation
Background: International studies/Communication/Business/ Political Sciences
Location: Paris 9e Starting date: Mid-September 2017 (flexible)
Remuneration: € 554 per month + 50% of transportation expenses