We are not looking for an average person to join us on this internship placement. We are looking for someone awesome, who shares our values and is single mindedly focused on seeing them achieved.
Working at Impact Hub Phnom Penh will be busy and varied. You must enjoy working in a busy and dynamic environment, love solving problems and be willing to get stuck into any task, big or small. Because you take pride in seeking out and fixing potential problems before anyone is affected, you will enjoy being one of the heroes of our working community.
We’re a small start-up. That means you’ll be expected to use your own initiative to figure out what and how things need to be done. You won’t have a line-manager giving you instructions but you will have the support of our passionate team.
We don’t believe in limiting people’s contributions to strict “job specifications”. If you join us, you will be expected to take on the responsibilities outlined below, but we’ll ask you to get involved with much more! We encourage you to get involved in various aspects of the organisation and to use your unique talents and skills to the full.
Duration: 3-6 months
Remuneration: This is an unpaid position. Visa costs covered.
Your exciting missions:
- Execute daily social media presence distribution and engagement strategies which promote our space, programs, members & events through Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube.
- Coordinate, assemble, copy write and deliver our monthly community Newsletter with member stories, local & global social or environmental campaigns and any content valuable to Impact Hub Phnom Penh and its community.
- Execute website updates via Wordpress
- Work with the team to support strategic objectives and initiatives
- Produce and manage creative marketing campaigns
- Track and evaluate different approaches to using our social media platform and website and provide monthly reporting
- Design internal and external communications materials, presentations and reports.
- Lead branding concepts for Impact Hub Progams.
- Plan and execute events for our community.
- Share learnings and news from Cambodia with Impact Hub Global and elsewhere.
- Assistance with administrative aspects of the co-working and community space.
You are still hesitating? Why you should apply...NOW!
- With 85 open Impact Hubs, more than 11,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 500 makers, you will have access to a fabulous global network.
- As you will work in the co-working and community space, you will meet new and inspiring people everyday!
- The cost of living is very low (rent for a room in a shared house could be around $170/month). Khmer people are extremely friendly and Phnom Penh is a rapidly growing city. You will spend amazing weekends exploring the country and the region!