Sparknews is a social enterprise that was created in 2012 by the Ashoka Fellow Christian de Boisredon. Our mission is to amplify the impact of social and environmental innovations around the world, partnering with leading media outlets, social entrepreneurs and the corporate world.
3 main activities:
SOURCING innovative projects from all over the world having a great social and environmental impact and developing an expertise in these sectors. Example 1, Example 2.
SHARING these solutions in conferences and forums and with the widest audience possible through large scale media operations:
- Impact Journalism Day, with 50+ leading media in 50+ countries that publish supplements on the same day, reaching an overall audience of over 120 million readers. See the teaser.
- Solutions&Co, with 20+ business newspapers worldwide. In 2016, the main topic were the ‘smart cities’ and, where in 2017, we are focusing on circular economy. See a teaser here.
ASSISTING companies in their social innovation strategy – for example through conferences, consultancy missions, seminars, committed projects and our Positive Innovation Club (gathering top management of CAC40 companies and SMEs).
What you’ll do
- Social media management
- Updating our digital platforms
- Updating and defining our communication charters and formats
- Creating regular newsletters
- Establishing video editorial guidelines, editing short videos
- Developing the Youtube channel
Qualities and skills required
- Creative and curious
- Interest in social innovation
- Excellent written and oral expression
- Editorial video skills appreciated (ability to chose the best sequences, cutting, text inlaying)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, good communications skills
- Ability to take your work seriously but not yourself
- Native English much appreciated
(Internship contract is necessary)
Starting date: ASAP, for 6 months
Location: 37 rue Lafayette, Paris 9e
Remuneration: € 554 per month + 50% of transportation expenses
Contact: send your CV and cover letter by email to Aubance Lamour -- Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.