The company seeks to hire a French Speaking Client Service Executive (account executive) to manage a portfolio of TerraCycle’s brand partnerships in Europe. This includes primary responsibility for the renewal and expansion of existing collection and recycling programmes, external deliverables, and internal processes. Responsibilities also include identifying sales opportunities within existing partnerships, managing programme budgets and working with the marketing team to develop plans that meet the clients needs.
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, baby food pouches beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even the likes of cigarette butts. We create collection and recycling solutions systems for anything that would otherwise be sent to landfill. Collection locations include schools, offices, community groups, industrial sites and a wide variety of other organisations as well as homes. TerraCycle then turns collected waste into a wide variety of materials that are made (by third parties) into new product.
Our websites www.terracycle.eu
TerraCycle Short Documentary: http://bit.ly/2fdxc6DA
Video on one of our latest project with Procter & Gamble : https://youtu.be/0uTsQ7R3wcs
Tom Szaky (CEO and founder)’s talk: http://bit.ly/1kAxDDD
The company seeks to hire a French Speaking Client Service Executive to manage a portfolio of TerraCycle’s brand partnerships in Europe (including top consumer goods companies such as Procter & Gamble, BIC, Mars, L'Oréal, etc.). This includes primary responsibility for the renewal and expansion of existing collection and recycling programmes, external deliverables, and internal processes. Responsibilities also include identifying sales opportunities within existing partnerships, managing programme budgets and working with the marketing team to develop plans that meet the clients needs.
The position is based in Perivale, West London and reports to the Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Serving as primary contact for a portfolio of brand partnerships
- Managing external client relationships to ensure renewal and growth
- Identifying and developing opportunities to drive business value for clients
- Ensuring client inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Identifying & resolving client concerns
- Coordinate with TerraCycle Marketing team to develop plans and regularly review programme performance
- Creating client-ready documents, including monthly reports (in both Excel and Powerpoint) and custom presentations
- Provide clients with programme & budget updates and proposals according to their internal budgeting and planning process
- Managing program term sheets, pricing files, presentations, and contracts
- Coordinating internal processes, including monthly invoicing and annual renewal pricing/projection process in conjunction with Operations team
- Providing project management support for product orders, design projects, and brand activations on an as-needed basis
- Support other business functions from time to time as required, in particular where it pertains to specific language skills, this may include: Customer service, Website content and translations, Marketing and communications, Translations, Public relations, Operations and supply chain
- Fluent in both French and English with excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong interest in sales
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Ability to speak an additional European language would be beneficial but not essential
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.
- A degree in an appropriate field (business, management, marketing…) or equivalent work experience is desired
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
25 Paid Holiday Days
Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
Start date – ASAP
Job Type: Full-time