We are a global non-profit organization which identifies, promotes and connects the most promising entrepreneurs who are changing the world with advanced science and technologies.Over the course of a year, we organize the world’s most exclusive deep-tech startup competition, gather 3,500 science-entrepreneurs from 120 countries, host 10+ events worldwide to engage communities of entrepreneurs around key societal topics, culminating with our annual Global Summit in Paris, which attracts the crème de la crème of the deep-tech ecosystem (800 startups, 100+amazing speakers, 250 investors, 300 PhDs, etc.)Who are you?You’re passionate about all things digital, all things science, all things startup! A nerd at heart, you transform your love of STEM into excellent witticisms, wordplay, and the odd gif or two. Most importantly though, you know how to preach effectively to the choir, as well as win-over non-science heads through enthusiastic and effective science communications. In addition, you’re extremely interested in learning more about international conferences, and how to best maximise comms for a successful event.What You'll DoReporting to the Head of Content, your day-to-day will look as follows:
RequirementsWhat we want:As well as someone who is passionate about interested in what we do, we want someone who is a creative wordsmith and is eager to gain experience working in a startup environment as a decisive next step in their careers.In Order For You To Get The Most From This Internship, We’re Looking For Someone Who Meets The Following Criteria
- Managing social media channels - moderation/content creation/advertising
- Working with the Head of Content and Artistic Director to develop visual communications
- Supporting Head of Content with general communications tasks as they arise
- Working with Head of Content to implement and plan conference communications.
- Any ad hoc tasks that may arise during the course of the internship
Immediate start, but there can be some flexibility for the right candidate.BenefitsWhat we offer:
- You are currently studying for an Undergrad or Post-grad in Communications/Science Communications/Social Media/Digital Communications or anything else relevant in this field
- English Native speaker. French is also a must, as we’re based in Paris.
- Generally very good computer skills
- Some previous community management experience would be fantastic, and experience using Facebook for Business and/or Hootsuite would be a definite plus
- Someone who is flexible
- Must be available until mid/end-November
- Must be already living in/willing to move to Paris
- Stipend of €1,000 (brut) per month
- Restaurant tickets
- Access to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, where you’ll meet some extremely high movers and shakers in the STEM world
- Relaxed, young office environment in the heart of Paris.