Do you strive for a career full of purpose and innovation? So do we! We are looking for like-minded teamplayers to co-organize The Unleash Project and (r)evolution lab – spaces where people across sectors, generations and hierarchies meet to shape the future of the workplace and organize transformative events.
We are looking for a motivated team of hosts who organize the
next program cycle (September 2017 to April 2018) of The Unleash
Project or (r)evolution lab together with us and at the same time take
part in The Unleash Project as
What you offer as a host:
- Some of your precious time to co-organize one of the two programs (4 workshop weekends) in an enthusiastic team with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You participate at the two training weekends: 2-3 June and 9-10 December 2017.
- You already have basic experiences in Project Management and/or Facilitation.
- You have basic English skills to be able to follow the trainings.
- You pay what you can (between 250 and 600 CHF). The fee includes the two training weekends and the participation of The Unleash Project.
- You share our values and vision.
What you get as a host:
- You receive 4 days training and personal coaching during one year in project management, leadership, facilitation and self-management.
- You decide in which domain of the project you want to work (program development, logistics, communications, participants management,...).
- You experience a different kind of working culture based on co-creation, radical collaboration, pushing boundaries and the oops-culture (daring to try and fail).
- You’ll enter a community of like-minded and highly motivated changemakers and get the opportunity to work together on new projects.
- You can participate at a Radical Collaboration® training for a reduced price.
Interested? More information and registration here.