OuiShare connects people and accelerate projects for systemic change. We question and experiment with social models based on collaboration, openness, and fairness. Our mission is to build and nurture a collaborative society by connecting people, organizations and ideas around fairness, openness and trust. A non-profit founded in January 2012 in Paris, OuiShare has rapidly evolved from a handful of enthusiasts to a global community spread across Europe, North, Latin America and the Middle East. Powered by a network of OuiShare Connectors who lead projects and activities, its main hubs are Paris, Barcelona, London, Munich, Montreal and Rio.
About the OuiShareFest
OuiShare Fest is an interdisciplinary festival that gathers creative leaders, entrepreneurs, movement builders, purpose-driven organizations and communities from across sectors and countries who want to drive systemic and meaningful change.
This year, the program will focus on the future of cities and the event will be held at the very beg. of July.
About the job
We are looking for a communication intern to join us from Jan/Feb 2017 : you will be in charge of supporting the communication team, giving you insights into all areas of communication, from PR to social media and brand content creation.
Supporting the communication team includes:
• Social Media : Contribute to the community management of our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts
• Events : Define and implement communication strategy for the pre-fest events (smaller events that will take place all along the year to introduce the themes of the fest)
• Newsletter management
• Follow up on the OuiShare Fest website launch and update
• Anything that can contribute to our objectives
• Fluent in French and in English. Ideally, English native speaker
• Experience in digital communication, formulating social media strategy
• you are comfortable working in an international environment and an organization that works in a horizontal and spontaneous way
• you are autonomous and proactive in your work, are comfortable with assuming leadership on tasks and projects
• you have good writing skills
• 6-month internship
• Based in the center of Paris
• Compensation: depending on profile
• 50 % of public transport costs