WFP partners with companies, corporate foundations and private foundations to help reach the goal of Zero Hunger. Partners typically provide funding and expertise to solve pressing challenges that stand in the way of achieving Zero Hunger. The selected candidate will be assisting the Private Partnerships Division with different projects by delivering the following:
- Draft proposals, presentations, communication pieces and impact reports for French and English speaking partners and prospects.
- Map and research selected companies/foundations/social enterprises in the fields of food security, resilience building and logistics;
- Help set up and coordinate short-term employee secondments in WFP country offices;
- Produce summaries / case studies on existing public private partnerships;
- Monitor media and manage the team’s weekly updates;
- Support account management tasks upon request, i.e. organize high level meetings, field trips, etc.
- Undertake other related tasks and duties when needed.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 12 months in Business, Political Science, or Marketing/Communications;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fully fluent in English and French;
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
Good to have
- Knowledge of Swedish;
- Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company;
- Knowledge of the social enterprise world and public-private partnership building.
The conditions we can offer
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$700 per month
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from WFP internship location, necessary visas and costs related.