- You will be coordinating the communication campaign of an ambitious European project with
21 international organisations on the topic of smart grid, storage and system integration
technologies with a large share of renewable energy sources.
- You are responsible for the development and the implementation of an effective
dissemination strategy that creates awareness of our European federation and our project
- You will reach out for local and international media (press, radio, television, web) and write
articles, press releases and news alerts. You will build upon a strong relationship with the
academic world, the industry and the wider general public.
- You will organise conferences and frequently attend international networking events where
you will promote our project related work.
- You will take control over the website and work on its architecture and content.
- You are responsible for ensuring a performing social media strategy and generate content for
our social media both as an organisation and for the European projects under your
- You are an outstanding team player who is ready to work in an international context.
- You have a strong will for goal achievement and a high efficiency rate.
- You can work independently, handle responsibilities and respect deadlines.
- You are able and willing to precisely account for time use and project management.
- Your English is fluent and knowledge of additional languages is a strong asset.
- You have a Master’s degree or you can be considered equally by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of communication.
- You have an understanding of the construction and feature of a website in Drupal.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You are a proficient public speaker and you don’t mind frequent travels.
- You are well experienced with social media as well as with a traditional communication tools
- You have an understanding of the renewable energy sector and the cooperative movement