- You are co-responsible for European projects that receive funding from the Executive Agency
for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises of the European Commission. Your job is to execute
project related tasks, monitor the progress, report upon your actions and write future project
- You support our advocacy work and follow up on European policy issues that might affect the
European REScoop movement. You organise meetings with policy makers and attend policy
seminars either as a participant, a panellist and eventually as a speaker. You take part in future
‘community energy coalition’ meetings and keep our members informed about your policy
- In collaboration with the board and your colleagues, you develop valuable services for European REScoops with the aim to augment and to expand our federation. These services include e.g. the circulation of regular news alerts, the organisation of international workshops, the set-up of a financial facilitation service, et cetera.
- You are an outstanding team player who is ready to work in an international context.
- You have a strong will for goal achievement and a high efficiency rate.
- You can work independently, handle responsibilities and respect deadlines.
- You are able and willing to precisely account for time use on behalf of the project
- You have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have decent presentation skills and you are not afraid to talk for a group of people.
- Your English is fluent and knowledge of additional languages is a strong asset.
- You are diplomatic and experienced with European advocacy, preferably in the field of
renewable energy, energy effiency or energy democracy.