MARKETING ET COMMUNICATION INTERN / CHARGE(E) DE MARKETING ET COMMUNICATION
Job type: Internship
Duration: 6 months
Location: KIC InnoEnergy - Immeuble L’Alizee - 32, rue des Berges - 38000 Grenoble
Internship gratification: 700 to 800€ per month
Department: Marketing and Communication
Sector: Sustainable Energy
Starting date: September 2015
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company of 200+ employees passionate about the energy sector, innovation, education and entrepreneurship, this could be the role for you. We are recruiting a Marketing and Communication Intern to collaborate with the Marketing and Communication Officer in France (1 employee in France and a team of 13 across Europe).
YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES
Work hand-in-hand with the Marketing and Communication Officer France in managing the Marketing and Communication activities, from content creation to digital marketing and event management.
More specifically, you will:
- Create and share content on various channels: News section, Corporate Magazine, Twitter, LinkedIn, emailings to name a few.
- Co-create print content (brochures and booklets)
- Co-organise events and plan presence on Entrepreneurship/Innovation/Energy fairs across France.
- Create emailings to specific tagets
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An international-minded, detail-oriented and team player intern:
- Experience in Marketing and/or Communication is a must
- Master’s degree student (M1 or M2) in Marketing or Communication from Business school, Communication school or University
- Native French speaker
- Advanced English speaker – our external communication is in English only
- Active social media user, with an excellent Internet culture and great computer skills.
- Not afraid to take initiative and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized manner
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, motivated and talented individuals
- You will join a pan-European company, with a real international culture and vision; all multi-lingual and very mobile! Some traveling in France may be required as part of your missions.
- You will be contributing to the team in a major way and will be able to see your work making a direct impact. This is a very hands-on role.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
KIC InnoEnergy SE is the European company for innovation, business creation and education in sustainable energy. Founded in 2010 by a world class alliance of top European players of the energy sector, KIC InnoEnergy supports high-potential start-ups, MSc and PhD students, and invests in technological innovations, in order to secure Europe’s global competitiveness in the field of sustainable energies. With its headquarters in the Netherlands, the company develops its activity through a network of 8 offices located in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Sweden and France (Grenoble).