Change.org is the world’s largest empowerment platform, used by more than 85 million people around the world to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about. We’re an innovative business – a certified “B Corp” combining the structure of a business with a powerful sense of mission that drives our work. Over 25 million users have signed winning petitions, including strengthening hate crimes legislation in South Africa; fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil; ending the ban on gay Boy Scouts in the United States, and big wins for women’s rights in India. And we’re just getting started. Here’s a small snapshot of what was changed last year: www.change.org/2014 We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Work closely with a highly-skilled, European and international business development team to reach company revenue goals.
- Have a hands-on role in sponsored campaigns setup, multivariate testing, and results analysis.
- Manage technology needed to track client sponsored campaign progress.
- Manage clients on your own and support Client Managers on large accounts.
- Put your creative brain to work devising new and exciting ways we can serve our clients.
- Collaborate with a wide array of Change.org staff -– from grassroots campaigners to software engineers -– to exceed each client’s expectations.
- Be more focused on the German market (but not exclusively!).
- Work in an agile, fast-paced work environment.
- Join a great team that will readily share their wisdom on list acquisition and digital engagement best practices.
- Have a clear path for professional growth where great work is recognized and rewarded.
- You want to rub elbows with leading NGOs from around the world that are building movements online.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- You thrive in a fast-growing, start-up culture while balancing several tasks at once.
- Take the lead on key, long-term projects and reports while providing efficient and exceptional client service on a daily basis.
- Take constructive feedback and also be a teacher when needed.
- Have fun even in the thick of it.
- Embrace and embody the values of Change.org on a daily basis.
- Communicate fluently in English and German (Turkish is a plus).
The is a full-time opportunity, based in Berlin, Germany. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us. Please submit a cover letter.