Change.org is the world’s largest empowerment platform, used by more than 85 million people around the world to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about. We’re an innovative business – a certified “B Corp” combining the structure of a business with a powerful sense of mission that drives our work. Over 25 million users have signed winning petitions, including strengthening hate crimes legislation in South Africa; fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil; ending the ban on gay Boy Scouts in the United States, and big wins for women’s rights in India. And we’re just getting started. Here’s a small snapshot of what was changed last year: www.change.org/2014 We love serving our incredible users, and we love our staff too. We show it with very competitive salaries, five weeks of vacation, robust maternity and parental leave, an amazing culture, free language training (if you want it), and a high impact, low-ego team that can’t wait to learn from you and teach you what they know.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Support a national team of Partnerships Directors throughout the sales cycle, esp. in lead qualification, research, proposal development and contract management. Both in the UK and other European markets.
- Work on smaller accounts from qualification to close, be the day to day point person on larger accounts with long term agreements. Both in the UK and other European markets.
- Support the important work of a great team who are doing outstanding work.
- Work in an agile, fast-paced work environment with frequent course adjustments.
- Have a clear path for professional growth, and opportunities to demonstrate your capabilities.
And here are the skills & experience we hope you have:
- A desire to use your talents to change the world for the better.
- Solid experience in either non-profit sales, business development or junior account manager roles.
- A strong interest in working in client acquisition and development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in other Europeans languages is a plus.
- Courage, self-confidence, and a bold and energetic spirit.
- Ability to learn fast, work hard and be creative.
- The knowledge to make a cold call, track down a decision maker and research a lead.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners toward specific and defined objectives.
- Thrive in a fast-growing, start-up culture.
The is a full-time opportunity, based in London, UK. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.