– DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOCIAL LISTENING PROJECT & DIGITAL MONITORING - A DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WITH STAGIAIRES SANS FRONTIÈRES -
Stagiaires Sans Frontières (Intern Without Borders) is developing a new concept : shared internship between a company (80%) and a non-profit organization (20%).
Our ambition is to reinvent internship and to foster relationships between the corporate world and social innovators through young people’s energy and commitment.
Stagiaires Sans Frontières is in charge of the first phase of recruiting process. Partner companies carry out the second phase.
Once recruited, you will be affected to a social impact mission in one of our partner organizations, depending on your profile and the causes you support.
To participate in this double project, of which you are the hero, visit : www.stagiairessansfrontieres.com
Danone is one of the most dynamic companies in the agri-food industry. Its mission is to bring health through food to the largest number. Danone has more than 100 000 employees on 5 continents in the world, and is a leader in 4 areas : dairy products, water, early life nutrition and medical nutrition.
Danone employees conceive models that create economic, social and environmental value. This is what makes Danone unique, with a “something special inside”. This pledge for a different type of company has enabled the firm to develop a true identity that appears in the style of management. The management at Danone is concerned with both economic and ethical values.
Danone is engaging in a partnership with Stagiaires Sans Frontières as part of its double economic and social project.
DANONE Dairy & Global Digital Team
The Fresh Dairy Products Division of Danone produces and markets yogurts, fermented and other specialized fresh dairy products. The Division’s strategy consists of developing international main brands of the Group and strong local brands.
You will join the Danone Global Digital Team (Digital & CRM – Consumer Relation Management) that aims at :
- Defining the Global Digital Strategy
- Initiating long term projects to ensure future growth
- Identifying, formalizing and sharing best practices to accelerate their international development
You will support the team focusing on Social Listening approach along with Digital performance monitoring. The Social Listening approach involves tracking everything that is written, published, commented, tweeted, shared about Danone Dairy Products brands (Actimel, Activia, Danette, Danio…)
Directly attached to the Director for Social Media Intelligence, you will work in a multicultural environment and will be in constant interaction with both internal and external clients all around the world. You will also deal with the external agency in charge of Social Media studies and reports.
You will be responsible for key Digital Projects and will work independently on various missions :
- Operational projects:
- In direct contact with countries you will help collecting, reporting, analysing and recommending Digital activities
- You will be part of the team working on concrete Global digital projects dealing with business issues (categories and brands)
- You will help organizing key meetings and preparation of presentations : looking for insights and new case studies to demonstrate new marketing techniques
- Act as point of contact for the centralisation of e-listening studies, ensuring consistency and accuracy in both content and design of the social dashboards in coordination with the external agency
- Development of the visibility of the e-listening dashboards in integrating them in the digital reporting tools
- Support the delivery of insight performance to analyse Danone key campaign activity for their dairy brands.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and interpretation of the results
- Generation of relevant data towards different audiences
- Identify digital trends, insights and opportunities, helping convert research and data into simple and actionable strategies.
One day per week, 20% of your time at work, you will carry out a strong added value mission at one of our partner non-profit organizations.
Amongst these partners, you may work with: Make Sense, Emmaus Connect, Emmaus Défi, Siel Bleu, YMCA France, Femmes pour le dire Femmes pour agir…
The mission at one of these organizations will be attributed to you later on depending on their needs and depending on your profile.
The Stagiaires Sans Frontières projects require a large level of autonomy, to be proactive, strong adaptability, as well as a great motivation to be part of a double experience.
Having completed a bachelor’s degree, you are ideally specialized in Marketing, New Technologies or Communication. You are curious about the sector and brands and passionate about social media. You are comfortable with data and analyses.
You are also :
- Open-minded : you will be in touch with international representatives within a multicultural environment
- Analytical : a great part of your job consists in analyzing digital reports and research
- Autonomous : you are not afraid to work on your own and you like to defend your projects
- Curious : you like to learn about new products and different cultures
- Adaptable : you are capable of working in a demanding environment and are flexible when facing contingencies.
- Creative : graphic design is important and presentations must reflect the corporate identity in a creative manner
Prior experience in Digital or Brand Marketing is appreciated.
- You speak English fluently : the majority of your missions will be executed in English, a second language is appreciated.
- Tools : Pack Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Suite Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign) and Google Analytics
Your Role : Bring a fresh vision, your enthusiasm for engagement and you bright ideas to the two structures that will welcome you.
You will be part of the first class of Stagiaires Sans Frontières in France, and therefore to execute a pro bono mission in a non-profit organization.
You will be a pioneer and your implication and motivation will be key to the success of this double experience!
- Address : 17 boulevard Haussmann, 75009, Paris
- Type of contract : internship
- Start : September 2015
- Duration : 6 months
- Configuration : 4 days in a company, 1 day in a non-profit organization.
- Compensation : 1120€/month (BAC+4) to 1300€/month (BAC+5)