OptiMiam is a mobile app which connects in real time food merchants with nearby consumers in order to sell their food surplus on time at a discount. We built an app to keep food out of trash. Basically, it's a win-win system which allow food merchants to throw less and earn more and consumers eat cheaper while protecting the planet. Our app is available on App Store and Google Play.
The team We are 2 co-founders with complementary skills from engineering schools (ISEP & Ecole Polytechnique) and Management (University Panthéon Assas) and we share the same vision: "Food should be eaten and not thrown. " We are looking for a talented and backend developer to take the lead on the development of our iOS and Android apps. You'll collaborate with all the team on the whole development cycle, from prototyping with the product & design team to evolving the app.
- Web development in the following languages: Node.JS, Angular.JS, PHP, MySQL. Our backend is Node.JS and another part is in PHP, all connected to AWS.
- Knowledge of the Symfony2 framework - Software testing (Performance Test, test validation, etc ...)
- Mobile Development Knowledge (iOS, Android)
- Agile Method
- Project management
- An entrepreneur in mind, drawn by projects with social impact.
- Rigorous, independent, organized, creative.
- Ability to quickly bear significant responsibility and to take up challenges.
- Design and development of new versions and features of our application
- Supervision of trainees developers.
- True Role of CTO: to have a long-term technical vision, strategic decision making, product definition, specifications ...