Prakti is searching for a Grant Writer on a contract basis.
Prakti is a social enterprise, which develops and distributes clean and efficient wood cookstoves. Prakti stoves protect forest and environment by reducing consumption of wood as fuel for cooking. They allow significant reduction of fuel expenses. Prakti stoves also protect users health by reducing toxic smoke produced by traditional cookstoves.
- Prospect and look for grants
- Interact with Prakti team to get needed inputs for application
- Make contact with funders
- Write grant proposals and apply for grants
- Bachelor level minimum
- Fluency in English
- Good communicator
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Good knowledge of Office, included Excel or related softwares
- Meticulous, detail oriented
- Strong financial and accounting skills
- Good knowledge of the grant landscape
- Needs to work independently, be responsible, take full ownership of tasks
- Experience working remotely and independently is required
- Successful experience in grant application writing for at least 25,000 USD is required
The Grant Writer will work remotely, from his/her current location, have weekly calls with the Prakti team.
Prakti is an equal opportunity organization: female
candidates encouraged to apply.