Today we fund 10 projects in 7 countries (India, China, Cambodge, Senegal, Mexico, France, Bangladesh) and reach 1 million beneficiaries.
To achieve our goals, setting new business standards and reaching a wider social impact on issues of malnutrition and access to water, we are convinced that we need to contribute to the growing movement of social business.
That is why we want to promote, not only our projects, but also the values and learnings of social business. The community manager will reach out to social business fans online and in real life, through cutting-edge web initiatives, interactive meet-ups and conferences. Those meet-ups can be local or international, with smaller and bigger crowds. New smart media can be set up such as a wiki radio : https://soundcloud.com/dcandfriends
Through this experience the community manager will be immersed in an influential movement, develop entrepreneurial postures, grow in collaborative leadership skills.
- Job description
1. Participate to the design of our general “off-line/on-line” strategy: several important conferences, partners’ events, roadshow within Danone, monthly conferences and meet-ups outside Danone (in France/ abroad)
2. Manage all the process to build up these events: concept, key guests, venue and logistics, interactions and experiences, invitations, follow-up
3. Coordinate and animate our communities of fans (Focus on : fans of social business, students, individual investors)
4. Participate to the animation our on-line community through periodic articles about our events and the general monitoring around social innovation events: content (post, photo, video, interview, agendas) for our blogs, groups (facebook), newsletter.
5. Research, analyse, write and share contents to build impactful conversations around social business
6. Co-identify and test new technologies to manage several communities and empower their members, before/during/after events (from data base to mobile app or video streaming)
7. Co-design a strategy where we can facilitate the contribution of internal and external communities (recruit new activists + students mainly; and subscribers, Danone shareholders, intellectuals, partners, general public, projects teams) in this mission. Advice and assist them to contribute.
- Desired Skills
- Creativity and reactivity, ability to generate new ideas
- Inquisitive personality, enthusiastic about social business, innovation and web2.0 dynamics
- At ease with web2.0 tools: blog, facebook, twitter, RSS… Familiarity with web tools (basic skills with graphic design applications such as Photoshop, web admin tools and HTML code)
- Organization, anticipation
- Autonomy, initiative
- “Doers” attitude
- At ease in an international environment
- Fully fluent English, French, and good writing skills