CommonsSense is looking for a project leader for a community on eco-design challenges powered by Vinci, the world’s leading concession and construction group.
CommonsSense helps private and public organizations create and animate innovative communities. This ambitious and pioneer project aims at creating a community gathering the diverse stakeholders of the city transformation to solve concrete challenges around eco-design and give better visibility to eco-design projects and tools in France and abroad in order to reduce and optimize the impact of constructions on the environment. This community will gather active players of the urban transformation in all their diversity (public, private, small or big companies...).
We are looking for an eco-design passionate who will launch this community with us, based on the know-how of CommonsSense, and make it happen.
After a proper training you will be in charge of:
- Create new connections between diverse actors and generate new innovative projects in that field
- Follow innovative projects from the research scale to the development phase
- Create & implement communication campaigns to mobilize around identified topics on Social Media – Extensive use of social media, especially LinkedIn
- Organize special events and deliver trainings if necessary
- Manage and create new partnerships worldwide
- Assess and follow up on the impact of the project
Knowledge & Skills:
- You master the subject and tools of eco-design of construction, especially energy performance, sustainable mobility, biodiversity in cities (you have gotten to know them through your studies, professional experience or as an autodidact)
- You have successfully managed projects involving partnerships with different kinds of organizations: corporates, public institutions, student associations.
- You're autonomous but can easily report and synchronize with others
- You're a professional networker & connector
- Fluent in English, French and a third language
- You are at ease working in very different environments (academic, start-up, big company…).
- You don’t mind working with flexible hours. Lots of events might happen in the evenings or weekends
- You’re interested by Innovation – methods, tools, ecosystems –
- You have already made presentations and talks in front of important audiences
- You have experience in creating interesting and attractive content
- You are professional and have had experience working in a big organization (public or private).
- And if you don't have one of these skills, you are super happy and willing to learn it J!