The mission of the V.I.E “Urban Sales Project Manager” will contribute to company sustainable growth by achieving both horizontal growth towards “35000 shops” by 2016 and to boost vertical growth (sales per shop).
The VIE “Urban Sales Project Manager” is responsible for :
1. Commercial Development
- Actively contribute and support commercial strategy and action plans with the Head of Sales
- Coordinate execution with the regional sales managers and the field team to optimize and upgrade the development in the market, through monitoring of relevant and reliable KPIs
- Work closely with Head Of Sales and marketing to make proposals for urban business expansion : in the current scope (vertical & horizontal growth) as for new markets : NGO, Slums notably, to be then implemented in link with assistant sales managers. Define, organize, launch and monitor any pilot initiatives in sales.
2. Trade Marketing & Sales Development
- Work closely with the marketing team and the planning team to develop the trade activities and plans, and support implementation in the market
- Monitor In-store Activation with marketing & insuring the best Sales execution
3. Sales animation
- Communicate insightful results and analysis to the sales team through regular sales reports and dashboard to improve execution, enhance healthy competition spirit and help meet sales objectives
- Enhance best practice sharing among the team
- Follow the team performance & alert/communicate when any deviation vs target
- Initiate corrective actions with the sales force team when required.