The A Factor is researching a pro-active and dynamic individual to support the organization’s growth.
- Contribute to the business development plan design for the coming year
- Identify best-fitted CRM tool and processes
- Structure the database of existing contacts
- Manage the customer relationship : identification, contact and follow-up
o Key women entrepreneurs networks
o Inspiring women leaders
o Corporations’ communication and HR departments
o International events
- Send targeted information on our offer to the different clients
- Propose and design new offers
Social media and communication
- Spot relevant articles, videos, content to share on social media
- Research data : scout local innovators, search data for new infographics, …
- Manage the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linked in)
- Elaborate monthly newsletter to clients’ database
- Write blogposts
- Design social media campaign to raise awareness on Shiftbalance initiative
- Identify and apply to grants to fund data research, production of videos and infographics on gender equity
- Identify and contact corporations willing to sponsor our events
- Identify and apply to potential funds or private partners who could fund storytelling workshops for women in emerging countries
Entrepreneur. Autonomous. Pro-active. Creative. Results-oriented. Wiling to work in a start-up environment. Sensitive to gender equity and passionate about social innovation.
Fluent in English, Spanish and if possible French. Allowed to work in the EU.
Location: Barcelona (or home-based)
Remuneration (fixed and variable): to be determined according to the experience.