- < 15 persons
Your role will be to support the community development strategy and daily operational work with the creation of communication material, taking care of both content and format. By doing so you will help us design and improve MakeSense's communication and community management plan.
On top of any skills, we're most of all looking for an individual passionate about Social Business who will always make it easier for community members to connect and create online & in real life.
After a proper training you will be in charge of:
- The MakeSense newsletters
- Communiation of the MakeSense Fan Page
- Specific communication material for events and partnerships
- Press Review
- Specific communication material to serve MakeSense's mission regarding social entrepreneurs, sensemakers, and gangsters.
- Any other project you are interested in to help us solve more challenges of social entrepreneurs
Knowledge & Skills:
- You speak well English and French. 90% of our communication is in English.
- You're interested in Social Business and are curious to know more
- You have worked on communication projects that require to create high quality communication material such as newsletters, posters, leaflets, social media content.
- You're autonomous but can easily report and synchronize with others
- You know how to use some graphic work softwares
- Start in September for 4 to 6 months
- 3 to 5 days a week
- Paid internship
- Ideally in Paris, but could be from somewhere else if the person has some experience already and knows MakeSense well