Over 30 years Ashoka has become the largest network of Social Entrepreneurs worldwide (3,000 in 80 countries).
Ashoka Belgium, part of the Ashoka France-Belgium-Switzerland cluster, started its activities in 2007 and now supports 8 social entrepreneurs in Belgium.
To adeptly manage all of the operational side under the supervision of the management.
Front-line operational support for Ashoka Belgium programmes:
1- Venture: search for new Fellows
2- Fellowship: coordination of activities for the community of members of the Ashoka Support Network (ASN) and Fellows, organisation of the ASN/Fellows weekend, lunches, workshops, etc.
3- Fundraising: drafting commercial proposals, research papers, etc.
4- Communication: coordination of activities for the online community, organisation of events (Dreamstorming…), management of the database (salesforces) etc.
5- Changemaker Schools: quest for innovative schools, organisation of the panel, etc.
6- IMPACT programme: planning of training, logistics, candidate follow-up, etc.
7- Co-Creation: management of the European Competition, establishment of workshops, panels, etc.
8- Responsibility for the administrative side.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
• You have a Master’s degree.
• You have a keen interest in social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
• You have demonstrable experience in the implementation of and/or support for innovative processes. Experience in a social enterprise is a definite asset.
• You have good planning and methodological skills.
• You understand the importance of processes and integrate them into your day to day work.
• You are independent, rigorous and responsible.
• You have experience in team management.
• Your working language is Dutch and you have a very good knowledge of English and French.