Prakti is looking for a Marketing Manager to help build and implement its marketing strategy, in India, Africa, and Haiti.
Prakti is a social enterprise, which develops and distributes clean and efficient charcoal and wood cookstoves. Prakti stoves protect forest and environment by reducing consumption of charcoal and wood as fuel for cooking. Prakti stoves also protect users health by reducing toxic smoke produced by traditional cookstoves. Prakti is currently selling cookstoves in India, and also exporting abroad.
The position is full‐time and based in near Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India.
The Marketing Manager will have to:
• Develop a marketing strategy for Prakti current and future products, both in India and other markets
• Manage one to several marketing campaigns for the launch of new products
• Elaborate marketing messages and materials
• Coordinate marketing activities with the local and international partners
• Run market intelligence missions
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing
• Any relevant marketing degree
• Organized, reliable, fast learner, good communicator
• Business and results oriented professional
• Good empathy with the customer
• Experience in launching products in developing countries, experience with BoP products is highly desirable
• Proficient professional English is a must; Hindi, Tamil, or French highly desirable